COR & Safety Management Systems
The hassle-free way!
Mining and Forestry
These industries have some of the most dangerous work in Canada. Let us put together a safety program that addresses those jobs. We do safety programs for tree falling, mining, confined space entry, fall protection, and most of the jobs with specific hazards.
Construction work has its own safety considerations. We understand the challenges involved in balancing demanding business needs with managing a Health and Safety system. Get your certification fast, so you miss opportunities.
Manufacturing & Food Industry
Whatever type of product you produce, we have you covered. We can build a program for your business. We have all the tools and knowledge necessary for you to implement your COR health and safety program.
Get ISO450001, SMA18000 or WSIB in Ontario
Do you need help putting together your policies and programs?
First we do a gap analysis to determine what is needed and then build a system that meets a companies specific requirements.
Need COR Certification?
Ontario has taken COR to en even more strict level. COR certification in Ontario gives you a competitive edge in the project bidding process. With our help, setting your company up with a COR is a straight forward process. We can make is as easy as possible for you.
WCB Claims Management
The Ontario’s Workplace Safety and Insurance Act (WSIA) is the legislation behind workers’ compensation in Ontario. We help you control the return to work process and reduce employer compensation costs.
Set Up My Safety Program
We can assist your organization in designing, implementing and auditing your health and safety management system. Start with our professional safety consultant to develop a customized safety manual for your business.
Some of the Policies we’ll help create
- Mission Statement
- Assignment of responsibilities
- Hazard reporting policy
- Management of change
- Company General Rules
- Orientation Policy
- P.P.E. Policy
- Maintenance Policy
- Safety Meeting Policy
- Safety Training
- Policy Inspection Policy
- Investigation Policy
- Short Service Worker Policy
- Cell Phone Policy
- Emergency Response policy
- Fire Prevention Policy
- Media Face Book Policy
- Modified Work Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Safety Manual updating policy
Some Programs we can help create
- Job inventory
- Job descriptions for all workers
- Formal hazard assessments
- Field level hazard assessment
- Hazard reports
- Codes of practice
- Job hazard analysis
- Safe work practices
- Critical task list with ranking
- Weekly site inspection sheets
- Material handling program
- Monthly site inspection sheet
- Training matrix
- Orientation forms new worker
- Orientation sheets site specific
- Incident investigation long
- Incident investigation short
- Close call or near miss form
- Emergency drill
- First aid reporting form
- Modified work offer sheets
- Safety meeting addenda’s
- Drug and alcohol program following COAA guidelines
- PDA for light duty jobs
- Journey management
- Pre-trip post-trip inspections
- Lock out tag out program
- Working alone policy and procedures in Alberta & BC
- Equipment inventory and maintenance sheets
- Heavy equipment inspection checklists
Do you have a safety program and want to COR or another Safety Management System? Get a Gap Analysis to determine what parts of your program need to be improved to achieve your certification.
We will give you back %50 of the cost of the analysis if you hire us to build your safety program too!