COR Health & Safety Programs
Fill out this form to claim your free offer:
COR Program Specific for You
We build COR Safety Programs specific to your type of business, no matter what type of business it is. Whether you are an oil company in Alberta, a manufacturer in Ontario or you work on the docks in Vancouver, we can build a program for you.
We can be hired to consult, as well as building safety programs. We can just make what you need instead of re-doing everything. If you are not sure about what needs to be done, we can look at your stuff and give you a price before we start any work (FREE program evaluations).
Electronic Safety Program
This digital safety management app is highly adaptable to any business and can be used to track anything from subcontractor’s hours to equipment hours. You can set what you want to track. It is perfect for a company with multiple branches. Staying compliant has never been easier. Call for a free demo today. 780-832-5158
How we work
- We train one of your workers in health and safety and work with them from 3 to 6 months while the company builds documentation in preparation for the certification audit.
- We build a manual based specifically on your companies needs.
- We implement all of the new policies and educate all of the workers via safety meetings.
- We do mock audits to get performance issues resolved.
- Then we represent you during the external audit.
- Finally we correct all deficiencies of that audit and then hand off a complete working program to your auditor.
Why Choose CORtek for Your Safety Partner
We guarantee that you will get your COR
You'll save money
We don’t just create safety programs, we run them as well.
We Maintain and Track Sub-contractors
Info for COR programs
All COR programs need to be audited by an external auditor for the program to come into effect. This is not part of the cor program pricing and ranges from $3000.00 for a small company to $12,000.00 and up for a large employer with 300 to 500 workers.
The time frames in which you can call an audit differ in each province. The minimum time frame is three months of documentation with the maximum being 12 months of documentation.
Some organizations issue a temporary letter of certification, but most organizations don’t offer that.
Over 66% or our clients are repeat customers
Give us a call and see why people love working with our program designers; you will be glad you did. Let us do the set up while you concentrate on what you do best, managing your business!
We will register you with a certifying partner and submit the program to get you a temporary letter of certification. We can even make separate books for trucks, shops, and temp work sites.